Tuesday 11 May 2021

Doctor Who - Season 24, 25 and 26 on Target

I know what you're asking... Where's season 23 - the 'Trial of a Time Lord' one?  Well, I already did it some time ago - before all this lockdown Covid stuff - about two years ago. You can find it here. 

The design of these covers harkens back further to the original Target line which feature a simple text 'logo' in a uniform black across all the titles. Why have I reverted to this? Well, I'll let you into a little secret. The remaining seventh Doctor titles were all done first... Hence the sudden switch to the neon logo from season 25. These were the ones I started off this new batch of covers with before going back to the fifth and sixth Doctors. In fact, I ended up doing all those in reverse for some reason. God alone knows why... My brain works funny when it's being creative. Logic and order seem to be thrown out of the window... 

Anyhow, here's the entire run of Sylvester McCoy adventures - placed into one post because there's only twelve of them. I hope you like the variety of style they represent. 

Season 24




Season 25


Season 26




Some of these covers are available as 'exploded' versions on RedBubble.

If you've enjoyed viewing this page, then you can show your appreciation by purchasing my a coffee via my Ko-fi account here. Thank you.