Tuesday 15 March 2022

A Few Other Series Thirteen Things...

Here's a few other items I did based on series 13. Three annuals and a game.


The Swarm and Azure annual is inspired on the 1981 Sapphire & Steel annual with the two villains posed in front of a clock like the famous publicity still of the series.


The Division annual is an original composition that features the characters as depicted in the episode "Once, Upon Time" but gives them their real faces as opposed to those of the Doctor's companions. Maybe it's bit dark looking for a kids annual but I think I've got the photoshopping on the figures right.








Jerricho at Large is one featuring the eccentric professor character played by Kevin McNally in the latter half of the series. I think it's safe to say that he was the story's stand-out guest character. This - along with the Swarm and Azure design - is available from RedBubble as a journal or notebook. I was messaged shortly after I uploaded it to the site by someone who said they were buying one as a gift for the actor. Not heard anything back yet though...






And finally, the title of episode two was 'War of the Sontarans' which got me thinking... and photoshopping... and ending up with this...


As always if you like what you see, you donate towards my upkeep by purchasing me a coffee via my Ko-fi page. Follow the link here.