Wednesday 16 March 2022

Doctor Who - Season Twelve on Target

I've done some more retro Target book covers. Actually, I've done quite a lot more retro Target book covers. 

As you can see from my earlier ones for Flux, I'm quite taken with the second redesign that debuted with Doctor Who and the Terror of the Autons. It features a cutdown version of the then series logo and a (usually) white border that the artwork occasionally bled out of - building on the pop art/Frank Bellamy style of the previous ones.

I did the 80s stories first but in the interests of some semblance of continuity, I'll begin with Tom Baker's first season which I only completed a month or so ago.













If you've enjoyed these, you can find them available on RedBubble on a selection of products including T shirts, mugs and more. Follow this link.