Friday 16 April 2021

The Late Chocolate Egg post

It's been a couple of years since I did some faux chocolate eggs. Last year, it was lockdown-time and I had other things on my mind so I dug out the old favourites like the Giant Maggot egg and the Alpha Centauri egg. I nearly did the same this year but thought better of it. 

But what to make them. Something totally different from Doctor Who. Sapphire & Steel is always popular so I did a World in Action one. THEN followed it with Sapphire & Steel...

The other two came naturally. Particularly pleased with The Tomorrow People ones. Which would use choose? Blue or Green?






If you've enjoyed this or any other of the 300 odd posts contained within this very silly blog, then you can show your appreciation by purchasing the author and designer a coffee via his Ko-fi page. You'll also find a gallery of what he considers to be his better work. Just follow this link.