Tuesday 11 August 2020

Unofficial Official Health & Safety Posters For These Worrying Times...

I did a handful of warning posters during Lockdown. 

The germ of the idea came from some fiddling around in Photoshop over the Easter holiday. For some reason, I'd photoshopped a rabbit's head onto a Judoon soldier... just because I could. It looked quite disturbing and after getting off the phone to my therapist, I decided to put the now cursed image to good use as a warning poster. I hope it did its job. 

After I'd tweeted two further ones, Jamie Anderson asked me to do a Supermarionation-themed one. I did a Captain Scarlet one and, as with the series itself, it was a bit dark. A BIT DARK!  Most people found it amusing but one person didn't get the subtle humour behind it and felt it in poor taste. 






If you've enjoyed this post (or the 500 odd other posts on this blog), why not purchase for me a cup of nice warming coffee via my Ko-fi account. The link is here.