Monday 10 August 2020

A Quick Message...

Hello.

It's me...

Doesn't time fly when you're having a lockdown?

Yes, I know I haven't updated the blog in around three months but there's been a world-wide pandemic and things start playing on the mind of a depressive. I shan't go into details. That's the last thing you want from a blog about faux cult TV merchandise. Needless to say, I'm slowly but surely sorting things out and today is the day I update the blog with all the lovely things that have been my therapy during the break.

It doesn't help my anxiety that Blogger has changed the interface for uploading content. I've now the added task of trying to find the right fonts/colours/layouts to maintain a visual continuity. This irritates me no end. I spent most of last night re-formatting all of my most recent artwork/designs to make them blog-friendly. Today I log onto Blogger and find everything's changed. It still irritates me now as I type this in order to get it off my chest. 

As I think about Blogger's rationale, I come up with the theory that someone at the head office needed something to do during lockdown so spent the past five or so months coming up with a new design for it. They did that. I did Mandrel annuals and Thunderbirds film posters... Each to his own.

I'll start uploading the new stuff later today. Just need to have breakfast and answer some emails (It's Monday and I seem to be popular). 

See you soon.