Wednesday 6 March 2019

Dr Who LPs for Worlds Records Shop Day 2019!

I see they are releasing two classic Doctor Who soundtracks on vinyl for Record Store Day this year. Well, they seem to do something like this every year now. The covers for Galaxy Four and Destiny of the Daleks are online now and look very nice and artistic... if a little bit TOO modern for my tastes. Naturally I like harkening back to the past and that rebellious, pseudo-punk cover that was produced to accompany the original release of Genesis of the Daleks by BBC Records back in 1979. 


Here's two designs what I have done that keep to the style of that original design classic...





If you liked this post (or indeed, any of the 400 odd others I've done over the years), why not buy me a coffee at my Ko-fi profile. The link is here.