Wednesday 6 March 2019

Doctor Who Season Eighteen on Target Book Covers with the Neon Logo

Sorry I haven't added to the blog in the past month. I will rectify that over the next day or so with a few updates. 

In the mean time, I've returned to some Target book covers. Season eighteen is due out on blu-ray shortly. I won't quote the current date as it may still change again. I did some new covers for the previous season releases so thought I'd do a few more for the next one. I did them quick over a couple of days and I hope you like them. 

The one thing I was reminded of when doing these was how bloody dull the photos from Warriors' Gate are despite the final production being so gorgeously visual. You win some, you lose some. 









If you liked this post (or indeed, any of the 400 odd others I've done over the years), why not buy me a coffee at my Ko-fi profile. The link is here.