Friday 23 July 2021

A Collection of Classic Dr Who Cut-outs

The past few weeks I've been trying out some new techniques in Photoshop to create original art - specifically figures of various monsters and aliens from 20th century Doctor Who. I've done loads of them - probably around forty. They all need to re-formatted for the blog which I plan to do over the weekend. In the mean time, here are some cut-out sheets based on them. 

These are larger jpegs than I would normally post and don't contain watermarks. Feel free to download them and print them out - preferably onto either cartridge paper or card depending how strong your printer is feeling today! Although they are A4 sized, they should print at A3 size without too much loss of quality. Kids will probably enjoy them but I just did them for fun and in homage to the old Weetabix cards of the 70s. 

Someone suggested I print them as postcard packs. We'll see. 

And remember if you are using scissors, get a child to help you. 

1 - Dalek Cut-away Cut-out set

2. TARDIS Control Room 1963



3. The Cyberman Invasion of the Moon




4. A Bonus Selection of Monsters and Aliens




If you want to send me a gratuity for this totally free art & craft type activity (particularly timely given it's the start of the school holidays in the UK), then you can buy me a lovely little coffee for my troubles via my Kofi page. This is the link.