Saturday 10 March 2018

The 156 Piece Classic Doctor Who Dinner Service

So glad I can talk about this now. I've spent the last six months working on the remastering of EVERY classic Dr WHO serial in prepartion for them being released as this incredible dinner service. Hours oe work and sleepless nights have been put into making this the ultimate Dr WHO dinner service that will satisfy every fan's catering needs for decades to come. You will not regret the investment.

As I say, so glad I can talk about this as I've been keeping it a secret all these months and have kept it from all my followers on the Twitter. It's been a tremendous pressure knowing something about the world of Dr WHO that nobody else knew and seeing all the crockery speculation but unable to comment. Now at last, it's out in the open I can freely speak about it without reprisals or discrimination. 

I can cancel the Prozac prescriptions now as well...