Wednesday 14 October 2015

Announcing The Official Conservative Party Figurine Collection

I do tend to avoid politics when I'm online. It's not that I'm not interested in politics. I tend to prefer direct action to endlessly debating things. I put it down to my impatience with ignorant opinion and it's the sort of people who have these sort of opinions that you end up arguing with to the point you're just going round in circles... a waste of time really. 

But occasionally I find something online in the world of politics that just tickles me.

Recently images of two Conservative party politicians started doing the rounds of social media and I had to add my own four pennies to the mix. 

All I can add is that... Yes - standing with your feet apart during a presentation denotes confidence but standing with your feet too far apart will also give the impression you're about to take a rather deliberate 'fecal' dump in the middle of the stage....

... or that you're posing for your own plastic action figure in the way that only SF action heroes pose! 


I post this with apologies and acknowledgement to the friends I have working so hard in the collectable figurine part work industry. Keep up the good work.