Saturday 16 September 2017

Crossroads - Battles in Kings Oak (again)

I've been sorting through my portfolio pages over the past few days. There's quite a few unfinished pieces still lying around. This was one of them. I've finished it now. I had to do something as I was minding the flat whilst the builders were refitting my kitchen. They've finished that now. We're all finished. (Except for some of the grouting round the back of the fridge.)

The Crossroads Battles in Kings Oak trading cards is (obviously) based on the Doctor Who Battles in Time trading cards that were all over the place ten or so years ago. To be honest, some of these are so obscure, I'm sure I'm the only person who finds the idea of a Crossroads trading card game amusing and tempting...

(I don't usually upload hi-res versions of my work - but these have detail in them that's hard to read otherwise. You'll have to click on them to read them fully.)