Sunday 8 November 2015

Vintage Doctor Who Target Book Covers - season six

This is the final lot. No more now that I've reached the final black and white Patrick Troughton adventure. 

One of the main tasks I set myself when creating these period covers was to make the monochrome stories a little more colourful and give them all the same visual quality that the early Target novelisation covers. I don't plan to go further with them into the Jon Pertwee stories as I can't really see the point as the shows were not only made in colour but there's plenty more colour visual material available from them.

I hope you've enjoyed them and I'm glad you've put up with them for the past few weeks. 

Hopefully, I'll be back to the really silly stuff shortly... I have one or two made ideas but first I need a few days rest...

Thanks.